There are some differences between regions, states or localities regarding the implementation of privacy policies for web services, Cantoursvacations.com strictly follows global best practices to protect our users” information.
For any queries related to the protection of personal data you must address to our privacy specialist by email at email@example.com
Information to gather Cantoursvacations.com collects personally identifiable information about you in three main ways:
- When you join our newsletter module for tourist information, trends and tips.
- When will make the purchase On these three occasions and the specificities of each collected the following data:
- Telephone numbers and / or mobile
- Credit card number, expiration date and cardholder data.
Use and disclosure of information.
- In all cases we accept and grant users the prerogative to stop receiving informational or marketing emails by following the instructions accompanying a particular communication or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org The information provided by our users is shared only with providers of related services contracted and only to process those transactions. Among them : hotels, airlines, tour operators, car dealerships, trucking carriers. Cantoursvacations.com reserves the right to disclose personal information provided by telephone or online at the following exceptional cases:
- Requests from state or federal, national or international authorities, where necessary or appropriate to investigate illegal or fraudulent acts.
- To establish or defend the rights of Cantoursvacations.com against fraud, legal or law enforcement demands.
- If Cantoursvacations.com considers necessary to investigate or respond to reports of fraud or illegal activity on this site.
Information about receiving payments When buying a product or service to our website using a credit card or debit card, you are asked to record information such as credit card number and other data. Cantoursvacations.com is hosted on a secure server and uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, such as high security protocols for communication and encrypted transmission of information, which aims to protect the information on your card Credit for the transmission of data stored on servers. With the goal of providing safe alternative solutions payments, Cantoursvacations.com uses intermediaries such as PayPal, which offers as well total security of transactions.
Security Policy Cantoursvacations.com takes all appropriate steps to ensure that the data of our users are safeguarded and protected against unauthorized use or disclosure, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or loss. Despite these reasonable efforts to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, your data, you should be aware that there is always a small risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet.
Usage of Cookies We use “cookies” on your computer in order to simplify your internet surfing experience. You can set your browser preferences so that reject “cookies”, but note that the service may not function properly. Cantoursvacations.com data is stored behind the “firewall” to prevent the loss, modification or misuse of information under our control. Cantoursvacations.com includes links to different sites. Note that when you ”click” on any of these links, you will be redirected to other independent web site out of our control, so we advise you to read the Privacy Notice at these sites, as their policies may differ from ours.
Access to data and contact information You can request correction or a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy specialist to email@example.com or writing to: Privacy Specialist Cantours Vacations Inc. 8870 FONTAINEBLEAU BLVD 512 MIAMI, FL 33172 USA.
Last Updated: Nov., 24, 2016