General Terms & Conditions.
By accepting our Terms and Conditions you expressly confirm accepting our reservation policies, payment, liability and cancellation embodied herein.
About Rates: Fares shown on our website are quoted in US dollars will apply only for service of reference and charges are valid only on the day of your reservation.
In the event that you are going to use a different currency, the transaction amount will be converted to American dollar at the exchange rate prevailing at the date of the transaction. Consequently the amount that will appear on the receipt of payment from your credit card, can vary up to three percent on the occasion of the international fluctuation of currency exchanges, which our company is not responsible for.
Cantoursvacations.com reserves the right to change rates at the discretion without notice and without implying any involvement for users who have previously purchased the services mentioned.
About Reservations: Reservations are made through the online booking system or through the application form on request. They are subject to availability at time of processing application, or in some cases it is required confirmation ( within 24 hours) , since we would have to check availabilities with providers´ reservation departments.
Booking Confirmations will not be guaranteed until the booking process is completed, including the completion of the payment as stipulated by the offer.
The booking process culminates when you receive the Voucher or coupon for your reservation, which should be printed and presented to service provider.
Once your reservation is completed, please read carefully our CANCELLATION POLICIES for you to know what to expect, if for some reason, you would have to cancel your reservation. For further information about your reservation, contact one of our specialists, mentioning your reservation number.
Payment methods: Payment of contracted services can be done using different types of cards accepted through our online payment gateway, bank transfers or through credit card or cash at our offices.
The purchase of any Service will be effective only when Cantoursvacations.com office validates charges to credit card provided by the user or customer, or when payment has been accomplished in cash or transfer receipt is received, until such time, reservation can be canceled or denied by our agency, without implying any responsibility for Cantoursvacations.com
Delimitation of Responsibilities:
Cantoursvacations.com provides high quality services and consequently contracts services which meet these standards, however as intermediary company between users and service providers, ie, tour operators, transportation companies, hotels, etc., declines liability for defects that may occur in any of the services provided by accidents, delays, cancellations, lost baggage or irregularities that may occur during execution of the tour.
The user or customer is aware to accept and abide by the terms and conditions of purchase established by any supplier or organizer with the user or customer choose to hire from, including items mentioned next and not limited to, payment of all amounts due and compliance with any rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products or services.
Suppliers of products or services and travel organizers, each acting within the scope of their duties, be liable to user or customer of compliance with the obligations under the current regulations and the terms and conditions of sale of each one of its services contracted without Cantoursvacations.com assume no obligation or liability in respect of products or services not directly provided.
Cantoursvacations.com declares that:
• The images displayed on its website are only representative and do not guarantee that on arrival everything would be exactly the same as described herein because they may have done work to improve facilities or the images could correspond to a time prior thereto or have been taken from angles that distort spaces;
• Star rating assigned to the hotels and services are based on the interpretation of providers and authorised organizations and may differ from the categories reported elsewhere;
• Descriptions of travel services are updated by Cantoursvacations.com to its best knowledge, but do not guarantee that everything will be exactly at arrival;
• Cantoursvacations.com reserves the right to refuse any customer at any time;
• Any claim or written notice against Cantoursvacations.com, must be received no later than fourteen (14) days after the return from the trip. Cantoursvcations.com does not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from personal injuries or third parties, accidents or death, loss or damage of personal property, loss of amusement, anger, disappointment, distress or frustration, whether mental or physical, resulting from what is mentioned below:
• Acts or omissions of any other person other than Cantoursvacations.com employees;
• Sickness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical breakdown, quarantine, government actions, weather or any other cause beyond the direct control of Cantoursvacations.com;
• Failure of the customer to obtain the documentation required for your trip, such as but not limited to, passports, visas and certificates, in which case you will not be entitled to any refund;
• Failure of the customer to follow instructions including but not limited to, departure airport, time and date of entry and exit in hotels, coupon redemption policy;
• Cancellation or change for any reason in the travel services offered. We reserve the right to cancel or change the travel services at our discretion, but will try to substitute comparable services. If we must completely cancel your reservation, Cantoursvacations.com responsibility shall be limited to a refund of all monies paid to Cantoursvacations.com;
• A full refund will be honored in situations where the trip has to be canceled, interrupted and / or postponed by Cantoursvacations.com for reasons beyond its control (force majeure, such as, but not limited to, weather, hurricane, earthquake, terrorism acts, etc.) and where Cantoursvacations.com contractual obligations with its suppliers do not allow them to obtain reimbursement of the amount paid or to be paid to the provider by the customer. In any case, at the discretion of Cantoursvacations.com, it may retain 10% of the amount paid for the reservation as an administrative expense. Despite the close communication established by Cantoursvacations.com with suppliers here announced, there is the possibility that the validity of some prices have expired or wrongly come from information provided by those providers with which our database is fed.
Notwithstanding this, Cantoursvacations.com take care to check the rates that apply to each reservation. If the correct price is less than the amount quoted, Cantoursvacations.com charge the lower amount. If the correct price is higher than the amount quoted, our specialist assigned will contact you promptly informing either the correct amount, recording the cancellation of the reservation at its request by disagreeing with increasing Price expressly delimiting a Cantoursvacations.com and its suppliers from any liability or pay compensation for inconvenience caused by such cancellation.
All cancellation requests must be informed in writing via e-mail to your travel agent, mentioning your reservation number.
For lodging reservations: When making your reservation for accommodation, cancellation policies for the specific hotel, will automatically be displayed for your knowledge. Next, we describe our general cancellation policies, applicable to most hotels:
• Reservations canceled 15 days or more before arrival date are subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount of your reservation.
• Reservations canceled 14-3 days before the arrival date are subject to a charge of 2 nights.
• Reservations canceled 2-0 days before arrival date, or if not reach, will not be refunded. Similarly do not apply refunds for early departures.
• For the seasons of Christmas, New Year and Easter, cancellation policies are different, if you want information, please contact one of our specialists.
Tours For reservations and / or ground transportation: When booking time, cancellation policies applicable to the specific tour or ground transportation will automatically be displayed for information.
Next, we describe our general cancellation policies, applicable for most tours and transportation services:
• Reservations canceled 3 days or more before the date of service, subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount of your reservation.
• Reservations canceled 2-0 days before the date of service, or if not reach, will not be refunded.
This policy does not apply for special programs or groups which are covered by an specific relevant contractual arrangement.
Updated: Ago., 12, 2017